How to Register
- Providing ongoing communication channel for buyers to receive information about products and participating businesses ensuring high attendance of PIS
- Top buyers from major fashion groups and import/export trading companies from America, Europe, China and Hong Kong have been invited to attend
- Offering 1:1 networking opportunities for exhibitors and potential buyers to develop their business
- International PR to China, Japan, Europe and America
- Sending out industry E-news letters to major textile industry agencies and publishing companies from our extensive database
- Tabloid style news articles promoting exhibitors during PIS
|Registration Method||A completed registration application must be submitted along with 30% of the registration fees at the time of registration.|
|Registration Period||Applications are accepted until May 20(Wed), 2020. If the exhibition booths are filled up before the deadline, registration applications will no longer be accepted.|
Registration Fees & Booth Details
|Booth Type||Package Booth (Shell Scheme)||Raw Space
|Registration Fees||USD 3,500/9㎡||USD 2,950/9㎡|
* Corner Booth +10%
** Only exhibitor with booth size 9-18㎡ can apply.
*** When the location of the booth is allocated, an open-end corner will be assigned.
- Organizer supplies a standardized booth.
- Basic Features : Partition, Company Sign, Spotlight, Table and Chairs, Information Desk, and Pytex Flooring
* Island Booth +10%
** When the location of the booth is allocated, open-end space on all sides will be assigned.
- Organizer only provides booth space, and an exhibitor bears all booth construction costs.
- Exhibitor needs to submit construction plans to the organizer for approval before construction commences
※*1 Booth : 9㎡=3m×3m
- Booth Assignment
- - Assignment will be made after the registration process is completed based upon booth size, exhibition items, and time of registration.
- Submission of registration fees
- - Submit 30% of total fee at the time of registration as the deposit, with remaining balance and other facility usage fees should be paid by May 20(Wed), 2020.
- Bank Details
- Beneficiary: Korea Federation of Textile Industries (KOFOTI)
- Bank Name: Kookmin Bank, Samsung Station Branch
- Account No. : 581237-01-013467 / Swift Code : CZNBKRSE Bank Address: Kookmin Bank, 1Fl, Textile Center bldg., Teheranno 518, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Tel : 82-2-528-3713, Fax : 82-2-528-370
Early registration discount
- 10% discount if application is submitted and registration fee is paid before April 8(Wed), 2020.
Repetitive participant discount - 10% discount for the company that participated in “Preview in SEOUL 2019”
*Discounts can be combined together (1)+(2) ; maximum of 20% is possible.