How to Register
- Providing an ongoing communication channel of information about products and participating businesses for buyers, ensuring high attendance of PIS
- Top buyers from major fashion groups and import/export trading companies from America, Europe, China and Hong kong
- Offering 1:1 networking opportunities for exhibitors and potential buyers to develop their business
- International PR to China, Japan, Europe and America
- Sending out industry e-newsletters to major textile industry agencies and publishing companies from our extensive database
- Tabloid style news articles and promotions for the exhibitors
|Registration Method||A completed registration application must be submitted along with 30% of the total fee at the time of registration.|
|Registration Period||Applications are a accepted until May 21(Fri), 2021. If the exhibition booths are filled up before the deadline, registration applications will no longer be accepted.|
Registration Fees & Booth Details
|Booth Type||Package Booth (Shell Scheme)||Raw Space
|Registration Fees||USD 3,500/9㎡||USD 2,950/9㎡|
* Corner Booth +10%
** Only exhibitors with a booth size Min.18㎡ can apply.
*** When the location of the booth is allocated, an open-end corner will be assigned.
- The organizer will supply the standardized booth.
- Basic Features : Partition, Company Sign, Spotlight, Table and Chairs, Information Desk, and Pytex Flooring
* Island Booth +10%
** When the location of the booth is allocated, open-end space on all sides will be assigned.
- The organizer will only provide the booth space, and the exhibitor will be responsible for all booth construction costs.
- Exhibitors must submit construction plans to the organizer for approval before construction commences.
※*1 Booth : 9㎡=3m×3m
- Booth Assignment
- - Booths will be assigned after the registration process is complete based on booth size, exhibition items, and time of registration
- Submission of Registration Fees
- - Submit 30% of the total fee at the time of registration as the deposit, then the remaining balance and other facility usage fees should be paid by May 21(Fri), 2021.
- Bank Details
- Beneficiary : Korea Federation of Textile Industries (KOFOTI)
- Bank Name : Kookmin Bank, Samsung Station Branch
- Account No. : 581237-01-013467
- Bank Address : Kookmin Bank, 1Fl, Textile Center bldg., Teheranno 518, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(Tel : +82-2-528-3713, Fax : +82-2-528-3700)
- Swift Code : CZNBKRSE
Early Application Discount 10%
- For exhibitors who submit their application and pay the 30% deposit by Apr 21, 2021(early-bird deadline)
Consecutive Participation Discount 10% - For exhibitors who have participated in PIS 2019 or registered in PIS 2020.
* Discount can be combined together and maximum of 20%.