How to Register
Digital Show(Online Exhibition)
Overseas exhibitors who are not sure whether they can participate in the PIS offline exhibition due to current quarantine measures can join the PIS online exhibition “Digital Show” instead.
Deadline : July 16, 2021
Deadline : July 16, 2021
* Manual for online exhibition will be provided upon registration.
* For more information, please contact: Exhibition Management Department, KOFOTI
- Providing an ongoing communication channel of information about products and participating businesses for buyers, ensuring high attendance of PIS
- Top buyers from major fashion groups and import/export trading companies from America, Europe, China and Hong kong
- Offering 1:1 networking opportunities for exhibitors and potential buyers to develop their business
- International PR to China, Japan, Europe and America
- Sending out industry e-newsletters to major textile industry agencies and publishing companies from our extensive database
- Tabloid style news articles and promotions for the exhibitors
|Registration Method||A completed registration application must be submitted along with 30% of the total fee at the time of registration.|
|Registration Period||Applications are a accepted until May 21(Fri), 2021. If the exhibition booths are filled up before the deadline, registration applications will no longer be accepted.|
Registration Fees & Booth Details
|Booth Type||Package Booth (Shell Scheme)||Raw Space
|Registration Fees||USD 3,500/9㎡||USD 2,950/9㎡|
* Corner Booth +10%
** Only exhibitors with a booth size Min.18㎡ can apply.
*** When the location of the booth is allocated, an open-end corner will be assigned.
- The organizer will supply the standardized booth.
- Basic Features : Partition, Company Sign, Spotlight, Table and Chairs, Information Desk, and Pytex Flooring
* Island Booth +10%
** When the location of the booth is allocated, open-end space on all sides will be assigned.
- The organizer will only provide the booth space, and the exhibitor will be responsible for all booth construction costs.
- Exhibitors must submit construction plans to the organizer for approval before construction commences.
※*1 Booth : 9㎡=3m×3m
- Booth Assignment
- - Booths will be assigned after the registration process is complete based on booth size, exhibition items, and time of registration
- Submission of Registration Fees
- - Submit 30% of the total fee at the time of registration as the deposit, then the remaining balance and other facility usage fees should be paid by May 21(Fri), 2021.
- Bank Details
- Beneficiary : Korea Federation of Textile Industries (KOFOTI)
- Bank Name : Kookmin Bank, Samsung Station Branch
- Account No. : 581237-01-013467
- Bank Address : Kookmin Bank, 1Fl, Textile Center bldg., Teheranno 518, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(Tel : +82-2-528-3713, Fax : +82-2-528-3700)
- Swift Code : CZNBKRSE
Early Application Discount 10%
- For exhibitors who submit their application and pay the 30% deposit by Apr 21, 2021(early-bird deadline)
Consecutive Participation Discount 10% - For exhibitors who have participated in PIS 2019 or registered in PIS 2020.
* Discount can be combined together and maximum of 20%.