- Providing an ongoing communication channel of information about products and participating businesses for buyers, ensuring high attendance of PIS
- Top buyers from major fashion groups and import/export trading companies from America, Europe, China and Hong kong
- Offering 1:1 networking opportunities for exhibitors and potential buyers to develop their business
- International PR to China, Japan, Europe and America
- Sending out industry e-newsletters to major textile industry agencies and publishing companies from our extensive database
- Tabloid style news articles and promotions for the exhibitors
|Registration Method||A completed registration application must be submitted along with 30% of the total fee at the time of registration.|
|Registration Period||Applications are a accepted until May 20(Fri), 2022. If the exhibition booths are filled up before the deadline, registration applications will no longer be accepted.|
Registration Fees & Booth Details
|Booth Type||Digital Show||Package Booth (Shell Scheme)||Raw Space
- Online Showroom
- Only online exhibition
|Registration Fees||USD 590||USD 3,500/9㎡||USD 2,950/9㎡|
For more information,
Please contact the secretariat
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +82-2-528-4057
* Corner Booth +10%
** Only exhibitors with a booth size Min.18㎡ can apply.
*** When the location of the booth is allocated, an open-end corner will be assigned.
- The organizer will supply the standardized booth.
- Basic Features : Partition, Company Sign, Spotlight, Table and Chairs, Information Desk, and Pytex Flooring
* Island Booth +10%
** When the location of the booth is allocated, open-end space on all sides will be assigned.
- The organizer will only provide the booth space, and the exhibitor will be responsible for all booth construction costs.
- Exhibitors must submit construction plans to the organizer for approval before construction commences.
※*1 Booth : 9㎡=3m×3m
- Booth Assignment
- - Booths will be assigned after the registration process is complete based on booth size, exhibition items, and time of registration
- Submission of Registration Fees
- - Submit 30% of the total fee at the time of registration as the deposit, then the remaining balance and other facility usage fees should be paid by May 20(Fri), 2022.
- Bank Details
- Beneficiary : Korea Federation of Textile Industries (KOFOTI)
- Bank Name : Kookmin Bank, Samsung Station Branch
- Account No. : 581237-01-013467
- Bank Address : Kookmin Bank, 1Fl, Textile Center bldg., Teheranno 518, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(Tel : +82-2-528-3713, Fax : +82-2-528-3700)
- Swift Code : CZNBKRSE
Early Application Discount 10%
- For exhibitors who submit their application and pay the 30% deposit by April 22, 2022(Early-bird discount deadline)
Consecutive Participation Discount 10% - For overseas companies, exhibitors in 2019, and for Korean companies, exhibitors in 2021
* Discount can be combined together and maximum of 20%.
- Application (online) : May 20(Fri), 2022 (First come, first-served)
- Early Application : Apr 20(Fri), 2022
- Other Forms & Showroom Registration(online) : May 31(Tue), 2022
- Booth Construction : August 22(Mon) ~ 23(Tue), 2022 / Hours : 08:00~20:00
- Exhibitor Move-in and Display Period : August 23(Tue), 2022 / Hours : 14:00~18:00
- Exhibition Date : August 24(Wed) ~ 26(Fri), 2022 / Hours : 09:30~18:00 (Last day 09:30~ 17:00)
- Exhibitor Move-out Period : August 26(Fri), 2022 (After 17:00)