- Register Online
(Opt in Size &
Type of Booth)
- Pay Deposit
(30% of Total Fee)
- Pay balance
- Invite top domestic buyers in range of national brands, vendors, distributors, Retailors etc.
- Attract global buyers such as global fashion brands, SPA brands, trading agents etc.
- Offer business networking opportunities via pre-matching system between exhibitors and potential buyers
- Promote exhibitors In line with international(China, Japan, Europe, USA etc.) mass media
- Visualize exhibiting items via SNS(Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
- Conduct PR via on-the-scene report & interview, Online newsletter
|Registration Method||A completed registration application must be submitted along with 30% of the total fee at the time of registration.|
|Registration Period||Registration is required to be done until May 10th(Wed) 2023. If the exhibition booths are filled up before the deadline, registration applications will no longer be accepted.|
Registration Fees & Booth Details
|Booth Type||Package Booth (Shell Scheme)||Raw Space
|Registration Fees||USD 3,500/9㎡||USD 2,950/9㎡|
* Corner Booth +10%
** Only exhibitors with a booth size Min.18㎡ can apply.
*** When the location of the booth is allocated, an open-end corner will be assigned.
- The organizer will supply the standardized booth.
- Basic Features : Partition, Company Sign, Spotlight, Table and Chairs, Information Desk, and Pytex Flooring
* Island Booth +10%
** When the location of the booth is allocated, open-end space on all sides will be assigned.
- The organizer will only provide the booth space, and the exhibitor will be responsible for all booth construction costs.
- Exhibitors must submit construction plans to the organizer for approval before construction commences.
※*1 Booth : 9㎡=3m×3m
- Booth Assignment
- - Booths will be assigned after the registration process is complete based on booth size, exhibition items, and time of registration
- Submission of Registration Fees
- - Submit 30% of the total fee at the time of registration as the deposit, then the remaining balance and other facility usage fees should be paid by May 10th (Wed), 2023
- Bank Details
- Beneficiary : Korea Federation of Textile Industries (KOFOTI)
- Bank Name : Kookmin Bank, Samsung Station Branch
- Account No. : 581237-01-013467
- Bank Address : Kookmin Bank, 1Fl, Textile Center bldg., Teheranno 518, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(Tel : +82-2-528-3713, Fax : +82-2-528-3700)
- Swift Code : CZNBKRSE
Early Application Discount 10%
- For exhibitors who submit their application and pay the 30% deposit by April 12th, 2023(Early-bird discount deadline)
Consecutive Participation Discount 10% - For exhibitors who have participated in PIS 2022.
* Discount can be combined together and maximum of 20%.
|Online Registration||Wednesday, May 10, 2023 (First come, first serverd)|
|Early Registration (10% Discount)||Wednesday, April 12, 2023|
|Other Forms & ShowRoom Registration||Wednesday, May 10, 2023|
|Booth Construction||Tuesday, August 21, 2023 (8:00am-8:00pm)
Wednesday, August 22, 2023 (8:00am-8:00pm)
|Exhibit Move-in and Display||Tuesday, August 22, 2023 (2:00pm-6:00pm)|
|Exhibition Schedule||Wednesday, August 23 (9:30am – 6:00pm)
Thursday, August 24 (9:30am – 6:00pm)
Friday, August 25 (9:30am – 5:00pm)
|Exhibit Move-out||Friday, August 25, 2023 (after 5:00pm)|